19 August 2011

WISH LIST

It's been the second ten-days of Ramadhan 1432. It's been 1 month 10 days Im here, full of preparation for my entrance examination and give birth. Both are making me a little bit nervous. And I've already missed my home, my simply life in Jogjakarta. So, this is my wish list if I can come back to Jogjakarta (hope this november I can make it real).

First, I want to go to salon and do some hair-care. Since I had not enough time to go to salon before I leave Jogja :)

Second, really want to go to spa. Aahh..hope it will be happy-hour with my baby ;)

Third, go to Jakarta. Huff,,not really want to do this, but its a MUST. I have to take care some documents related to my scholarship. Hope it will be done fluently.

Fourth, do some culinary trip in my town. Really love the Indonesian cooking taste - just realized hehe :p

Fifth, show-off my baby to the world :D

Aameen :)


No comments:

Post a Comment